Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Will she......



It was a pretty busy Tuesday.

07:05 Woke up and fed Meredith
08:00 Cleaned Meredith's bottles with boiling water while she drifted back to sleep.
08:30 Cleaned restroom, vacum the living room, and then shower.
09:00 Feed Meredith and bathed her. She really enjoyed bathing,

she likes the sensation of water running down her body.
10:30 Headed to library for Meredith weekly's gymboree activity.
12:00 Went out lunch with Ning Yik. Meredith had her milk while I was driving to Sandee. We bumped into quite a few aunties from church having lunch at Sandee.
16:00 Cooked dinner while Xiao Xiao Pang was taking a nap.
18:30 Eric got home from work. Went out for 45 mins jog while Eric babysit Meredith

This is my housewife's life since May 27. Soon, I will be back to school, teaching all those less than courteous kids and leave my baby Meredith with a stranger. I am sad. It is pretty painful to leave her for half of a day. Will the babysiter feed her when she is hungry? Will the baby sister hold her when she is cranky and cries? Will the babysiter change her diapers immediately when she poop? Will baby Meredith cry because she misses her mother's smell? The babysitter also has her own grand baby to watch.

I still have two more weeks .........

Boon Hong

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am your regular visitor here =)... cos.. it is nice to read and share what you experience there (bcos I am still on maternity leave, still free to use PC). Once I need to get back to work in Sept, will have the same worry on our princess too.

Rgd,
Fui Yee

Firefly said...

My sister is going through the same thing. She has been back to work for a while now, but i'm going to school in the fall and wont be able to take care of her baby. So a stranger will, and she feels the same way your wife does. It's sad, isn't it? Little Tiger is adorable by the way