Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ribs...



I don't really like eating pork. Growing up, I shunned Char Siao and othe popular pork dishes. I just never really eat pork in Kuching. However, in the past few years, I discovered that no all pork at created equal. I have grown to like bbq pork ribs or smoke pork ribs a lot. I have tried many different type of bbq ribs in various restaurants. Now is the time to try to replicate it at home. I found a recipe book and followed the instructions religiously. The ribs were marinaded with about ten different spices, soaked overnight, and then slowly grilled over medium heat for one and a half hour. Needless to say, the result was satisfying to the stomach and to the soul. Too bad, Little Tiger cannot eat grown up food yet. A few friends came by and got to sampled it....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»