Thursday, July 06, 2006

New Hair Cut


I brought Xiao Xiao Pang for a hair cut on Monday at Little Cut. She did great and was coorperative enough with the barber. She just like to twist and turn her head every now and then to look at me. She must be wondering why there was a scissor rummaging through her hair. The hair cut cost $10 and is more expensive than the $2.99 hair cut Eric goes to.

I am blessed that Meredith is easy to care for and I treasure every minutes that I spent with her. She loves to laugh and giggle when you hold her up. She starts to demand how she wants to be held now that she is five months old. She make noises when she wants attention. She is such a cute baby when she wakes up in the morning. She will smile at you and opens her arms up waiting for you to hold her up. The feeling of holding her up in my arms makes me wants to hold her more. Many parents have told me not to pamper babies by holding them too much. For me, I just ignored that advise. I have to admit I love holding Meredith. The feeling is simply priceless.

Boon Hong

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»