Thursday, August 30, 2007

Beware of The Limited Store at Westoak Mall



This is an older post from last month that I forgot to post:

I (Boon Hong) was out shopping with Meredith today at WestOak Mall on Highway 6. I found a purse in the fitting room at the Limited Store. I opened the purse and I saw a punch of cash inside the purse. I turned the purse over to the cashier quickly, hoping that she will return this purse to the owner when someone come back to look for the lost item. On my way out of the store, I overheard the cashier telling the other store sales pesron how much cash she counted, and they would split the cash among themselves. I was shocked and then felt angry with those girls. How could they blatantly act like this when someone turn in a purse to them!
I thought about turning back to them and tell them to give back the purse. Then, I overheard one of the lady said,"she know!" and glanced at me.

I deliberated for a little while but ended up leaving without confronting these girls at Limited.

No comments: