Thursday, November 20, 2008

Netherland


Chinese Temple in Amsterdam

Netherland is quite cold compare to New Orleans and it is always raining and there is only a few hours of sun light everyday






I have been bringing Isaac and Meredith to downtown Den Haag for the past few days when we were in Netherland. I strapped Isaac on my shoulder and cruised Meredith on a small stroller. It wasn't very easy because Isaac is about 20lbs and then we have to ride the tram with a stroller. We need to take a 5 mins tram ride from the apartment that we staying in to the Passage shopping centre. We didn't stay long every time when we were there, we only stay there for three hours maximum in order to avoid Meredith needing to go the toilet and Isaac needing a diaper change because it is hard to manage both at the same time by myself. It seemed pretty fun for Meredith because she liked hopping into the tram with me. I would say Meredith is a mature girl, she would help me hold the stroller in place while I stand next to her inside the tram. She also tried to move fast when the tram arrived, she managed to hop onto the tram withhout any problems for the most part. Most Dutch are very friendly and they will help me carry the stroller in and out the tram. There was even a chinese Dutch guy who helped me carry the stroller down the tram even though he is not getting off at the same stop, he helped me moved the stroller and then quickly jump back into the tram before it moved on again.

No comments: