Saturday, June 07, 2008

We miss Houston

We miss Houston, we miss our friends, we miss our church http://www.whcchome.org/, we miss good Chinese food and I above all miss $2.99 hair cut. I have been enjoying cheap $2.99 hair cut by vietnamese barber in Houston for years. Although the styling may be less than desired, it is very hard to argue with the good value of having your hair cut for less than the price of a cup of coffee. I went to Walmart in New Orleans yesterday to get my first New Orleans hair cut. I have not research extensively but I figure Walmart saloon has to be among the cheapest in New Orleans. However, the price for men's haircut is $14. This is the first double digit hair cut that I had in America!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Eric, BH & Meredith,
When I heard about your moving, it's months ago. And now, you are in New Orlenes. That means we all have a place to visit/stay in New Orlenes...ahah
I guess it's time for BH to learn how to do "man's hair cut" since there are 2 men in your house (Eric & Issac) to save some $$ from going to Walmart. (I did not know Walmart cost $14 for man's hair cut.wowo....
Well, hope you are all well and the best wishes to you!!!
Beth

Anonymous said...

We all MISS you,too...
Come to visit us and our home always welcome you....

Love in Chris

TL,Sabrina & Ianna