Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dressed by father or dressed by mother








You can tell quite easily whether Meredith is being dressed by me or by Boon Hong on a particular day. I tend to dress her quite casually or actually sometimes in a more sloppy manner. In this first three photos in this posting, I took Meredith to Sugar Land city square to see the Christmas tree and the toy soldiers on display. This was back in 3rd week of December. Boon Hong wasn't feeling well so I put on a sweater for Meredith and took her out to see the Christmas display. You can see a tissue paper tucked into Meredith shirt, her shirt got wet before we went out. I taught her how to layer it with a tissue paper underneath so we can avoid changing cloth at the last minute.
Several days later, we went Christmas shopping in Galleria. Boon Hong dressed Meredith in the same sweater this time but with slightly different outcome (the last three photos in this posting). She looked less sloppy.



1 comment:

funmama said...

Of course I could tell who dress her!