Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Beauty before the storm




DSCN2281, originally uploaded by Meredith Sugar Land.


Quote from Houston Chronicle newspaper today:
"Tropical Storm Humberto rapidly spun into existence off the Texas coast Wednesday and forecasters said the system poses a dangerous flooding threat to the Greater Houston area as it moves inland Thursday."

I stood outside our backyard and saw one of most beautiful evening sky ever. I remembered the last few times when Houston was hit by major storms or hurricane, the sky always turned to a beautiful golden glow. I took both photos as it is without any color adjustment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good shot!!
Yep... I was on my way driving to Elder Ho house this evening, the scenic view of the sky is indeed breathtaking... One of the most beautiful sceneries I have ever seen in Houston..